Health & PE
The aim of Health and Physical Education is to:
- develop students' capacity to make decisions and act in ways that promote their health and that of others
- focus on the important role physical activity plays in the lives of all students by providing opportunities for personal growth, enjoyment and challenge, and
- understand and value one's personal identity and development and the need for positive relationships.
The Learning Area is organised into three strands:
- the student takes action to promote health
- the student is physically skilled and active, and
- the student manages self and relationships.